Existential Counselling and Coaching
The purpose of Existential-Analytic Counselling (Logotherapy) is to help people – also and especially those in difficult circumstances – to deal freely and autonomously with themselves and their environment in order to achieve inner acceptance and move towards a fulfilled and self-determined life.
I offer one-off sessions for crisis intervention, multiple conversations and regular longer-term coaching with the aim to:
- – Overcome a difficult situation in your life
- – Identify your own inner values and use them as resources
- – Find individual answers to existential questions
- – Discover new personal opportunities and realize them
- – Find inner affirmation to your life and actions
- – Encourage you to new steps towards a self-determined and autonomous life
Short consultations regarding a specific topic usually require 6 to 8 sessions. Longer process-like support is possible. In particular cases, consultations are also possible via phone, zoom or skype.
I offer you a free initial session to clarify your concerns and expectations. For each further consultation I charge 90 € (60 min). Particular agreements are possible.